Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blogs to Read

Hey, I just added two great blogs to my blog roll:

Womentorz

"Womentorz™ is a marketplace of the latest inventions made by women where each inventor has their own storefront. We provide a community and supportive environment to assist in all areas of bringing a product to market."

Invention Addict

Steve Bozzone's blog is dedicated to inventors and their inventions. It has posts on how to be more creative, help with patents, cool and not so cool inventions and inventor spotlights.


Womentorz is all about women supporting women and Invention Addict is about innovation and creativity, so both of these blogs speak to things that are dear to me. Please take a minute to visit them. I bet you will get hooked after just one visit.

3 comments:

invention addict said...

Hi there. Thanks for mentioning my blog.

Stephen
a.k.a the InventionAddict

Julia said...

I love meeting like minded people! Thanks for following up! Drop me an e-mail if you are ever looking for successful independent inventors to interview- I believe in giving back and helping other inventors on their journey...julia@kleenslate.com

Oleg said...

I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant.