Friday, August 28, 2009

Google Alert for Women Inventors

I'm always interested in anything that has to do with women inventors. In fact, I have a Google Alert set for anything connected to inventors in general and women inventors in particular. (check out Google Alerts to stay on top of news in your field)

That's how I learned about WOMENTORZ a website scheduled to launch in six weeks. Their site is designed to build a network of women inventors. In fact, they are advertising for help with beta testing.

I don't know these gals, but I sure like their idea. Check out the site and decide for yourself if it is something you want to pursue.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello-
I just came across this posting in searching for something else. Thank you so much for posting such a nice article about Womentorz!!! The site is thriving and the community of women inventors is so strong and supportive. It's nice to not feel alone when getting your product to market. You should check out the cool, new features www.womentorz.com